Before USC hires Jedd Fisch as offensive coordinator, take a quick look at his background. He literally has never coached anywhere more than a few years.
- Florida (GA) (1999–2000)
- Houston Texans (DQC) (2001–2003)
- Baltimore Ravens (AQB/AWR) (2004–2007)
- Denver Broncos (WR) (2008)
- Minnesota (OC/QB) (2009)
- Seattle Seahawks (QB) (2010)
- Miami (FL) (OC/QB) (2011–2012)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (OC) (2013–2014)
- Michigan (QB/WR/PGC) (2015-2016)
- UCLA (OC/QB/interim HC) (2017)
- Los Angeles Rams (Senior offensive assistant) (2018–present)
Does this look like a successful resume?
Does he have the clout to pick the starting quarterback over Clay Helton?
Is this worth getting excited about?