- The Arizona schools are 4-1? After everyone trashed Arizona for losing to Hawaii?
- Oregon State is beating UCLA, 21-0, in the first quarter. Check the attendance. UCLA’s two smallest crowds at the Rose Bowl were vs. Oregon State.
- Fire Chip Kelly? He won’t get a passionate defense from Yogi Roth because Kelly coaches at UCLA instead of USC.
- Oregon couldn’t score a point in the first half vs. Cal and trailed 7-0. Oregon has a Heisman Trophy candidate at QB (Justin Herbert) while Cal has its backup (Devon Modster).
- Did you see tailback Nathan Tilford scored the winning TD for Arizona? USC offered him when he was an eighth grader.
- UPDATED: The official UCLA-Oregon State attendance tonight was 48,532. That sounds as dishonest as USC. The smallest crowd for UCLA at the Rose Bowl was 32,513 in 1992 vs. Oregon State.
- Look at the stadium 10 minutes before kickoff.
- Oregon State wins easily, 48-31.
- Meanwhile, Stanford is actually giving Washington a tough time and leads 13-10 at halftime.