USC said a couple weeks ago it would announce at a later date how much tickets to the spring scrimmage at the Coliseum on April 23 would cost.
Well, today USC announced tickets would be free. Parking at the Coliseum will be $25. Tickets are available here.
Here’s some of the fanfest information:
Carnival Games – Carnival activities such as bounce houses, temporary tattoo artists and more will be located by the Peristyle
· Food Truck Alley – Six food trucks will be stationed around Olympic Plaza, including:
· Richeese – Grilled Cheese and Melts
· Deli Doctor – Deli Sandwiches
· Made in Brooklyn – Pizza
· Oaxaca on Wheels – Mexican
· Messi Burger – Burgers and Fries
· Palazzolo’s Gelato Truck – Gourmet Gelato
· Surplus Sale – More than 10 years’ worth of official USC football team Nike product will be available for purchase at discounted pricing in a surplus sale presented by USC Athletics in partnership with the USC Bookstore. Over 7,000 items will be available for sale including polos, t-shirts (both short and long sleeve), shorts, pants, accessories (hats, gloves, beanies, backpacks, duffel bags), shoes and jerseys.
· Photo Opps – Numerous photo stations will be set up in front of the Peristyle and on the concourses, including the opportunity to take photos with Traveler and before a green screen recreating the backdrop of the Lincoln Riley press conference.
Post-Game On-Field Experience – Fans will be invited down to the field after the game to pose for photos on United Airlines Field and interact with players and coaches; Fans will be provided with the official 2022 Spring Game poster for player autographs