It’s a pretty simple proposition: Is Mike Bohn going to perform a cowardly act today with Clay Helton?
- Does he act like he is at USC or does he act like he was at Colorado?
- Does he trash the goodwill he earned his first month on the job or essentially become Lynn Swann 2.0?
- I hear he was furiously lobbied by a senior administrator this week to retain Helton. Why would he care?
- Did he completely strike out pursuing big-name coaches?
- Keep asking yourself why Bohn waited this long if he actually brings Helton back?