Here is the statement from USC regarding season tickets. It wants you to “opt in” or “opt out.”
If you opt in, it does not guarantee you will receive tickets:
As a first step in the process, we are asking you to indicate whether or not you would attend the 2020 season if fans are permitted in the Coliseum. Specifically, you will be required to either “opt-in” to the 2020 season, which would advance you to the next phase of the ticket allocation process, or you can choose to “opt-out” of the 2020 season for any reason.
Please note that even if you opt-in at this point in the process, you will have the ability to opt-out at any time. Additionally, opting-in does not guarantee that you will receive all or any of your tickets, as the specific capacity limitations remain unknown at this time. The purpose of this form is simply to state your intent for the upcoming season.
For either selection, the information below includes our policies as they relate to season tickets and Trojan Athletic Fund memberships, as well as what we believe will be some of the impacted aspects of the game day experience.
Most importantly, we understand that many of you may not feel comfortable attending games in the current climate and/or based on the potential modifications to the game day experience, so we want to be clear that the decision is up to you. You will not lose your priority seating location or experience any other negative impacts for 2021 should you exercise your right to opt-out of this season.
2020 Policies: In recognition of the fact that there are many factors outside of our control, we will consider a full 2020 season to include four (4) or more home games.
- Season Tickets & Trojan Athletic Fund membership:
- OPT-IN – Your tickets are renewed in full or set-up on an existing payment plan, and your TAF membership is paid in full, on an active payment plan or we have received a renewal payment. If you wish to opt-in or are curious about a potential seating location, please select OPT-IN using the form below. You can always opt-out at a later date.
- If you choose to OPT-OUT of the 2020 season, we will credit your season ticket payments to the 2021 season.
- Regarding payments made to your TAF membership, you may credit payments made in 2020 toward your 2021 TAF membership OR convert payments to a 100% tax-deductible gift to help support our student-athletes. We will follow up with more information regarding these two options in the coming weeks.
Game Day Experience: The categories below outline some of the protocols that will be in place for the 2020 season in order to protect the well-being of our Trojan Family.
- We expect that all fans will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the football game.
- Seat Location: We will make every effort to accommodate your current seating location. However, due to the likelihood of a reduced capacity stadium and social distancing guidelines, your current seats may not be available to you. Additionally, TAF members may have their seat quantities reduced and will likely be required to select an alternative seat location for the 2020 season only. Seating options may also be in a different price level or Trojan Athletic Fund membership area. Should this change your decision to attend the 2020 season once you view the options, you are welcome to opt-out at that point.
- Game Day Traditions: Tailgating, the Trojan Walk, the Band Walk, and Fan Fest will be significantly limited and potentially removed altogether as a result of social distancing guidelines.
- Coliseum Amenities/Public Spaces: Concession stands, restrooms, elevators, United Airlines Coliseum Clubs, and other private and public premium spaces throughout the Coliseum will adapt to follow social distancing guidelines and capacity will be limited.
At this time, we ask you to indicate if you would like to OPT-IN or OPT-OUT of attending the 2020 season* by completing the form below. Please remember that you can always opt-out at a later date should you decide not to attend this year.