USC is going to win despite being outcoached.
USC scores a TD on a lucky tipped pass and now has a chance to win the game.
Graham Harrell has been awful today with his playcalling.
USC cannot convert on fourth-and-short. Arizona State comes back with field goal and it’s 27-14 Sun Devils.
- The defense, when it isn’t committing pass interference, leaves a big hole for Jayden Daniels to run through.
- The second half is off to a great start!
- Does USC look better in any facet of the game from last season?
- We waited months for this first half? It’s halftime and USC trails ASU, 17-14.
- Todd Orlando making huge difference as defense gives up 55-yard pass and run. Shoddy. It’s 17-14, ASU.
- Is Clancy Pendergast coaching? The defense was aligned to the wrong side of field on TD run.
- USC still lousy on fourth-and-1.
- And that’s the end of the first quarter. USC up 7-3.
- No fumble the second time around as Stephen Carr takes it into the end zone for a 7-3 USC lead.
- Vavae Malepeai returns favor with his own fumble at goal line.
- Jack Jones’ fumbled punt return just like the 2017 Notre Dame game, where he also fumbled.
- The people who paid $333 for a cardboard cutout that was placed with its back to the TV cameras are not getting their money’s worth.
- Are you awake?
- Now that we are here. This 9 a.m. kickoff feels ridiculous.